DoubleTime® 8.3 - Upgrade

Start using the newest features today!

Windows 10 Compatible

Download Now

14.02 How do I enter an Aggregate Accounting Adjustment in the HUD?

  • Select Line 1009 on the Reserves tab in the HUD.
  • Click in the Borrower Paid from funds field immediately after the $ sign, then enter the minus sign followed by the amount.
  • If the lender is not adding this amount to the proceeds check, it will appear as a negative disbursement on the Balance Sheet in the Reconciliation module. A negative amount cannot be exported. You must combine the negative amount with other disbursements to the lender.
  • If the lender is adding this amount to the proceeds check, double-click the Amount withheld field to copy the Aggregate Accounting Adjustment amount. This will add the amount to the loan proceeds in the Balance Sheet. No negative disbursement will be created.